Юридические документы о лизинге.
Проект документов о лизинге учрежден 01-10-1999 ; редакция от 01-11-2001.
Международная лизинговая энциклопедия.
The International Leasing Encyclopedia by Steven Gilyeart.
Энциклопедии не было в интернет последние полтора года, но это не означает, что ее нет вообще. я взял на себя смелость разместить на этом сайте всю подборку статей (собственно энциклопедию), с указанием адресов электронных почт авторов материалов и редактора. Материал на английском языке.
Leasing and The Guiding Principles of Quality Legislative Draftsmanship
General Guidelines. A good leasing law, as will many other types of legislation, adhere to five basic guiding principles:
1. Simplicity. The law should be simple and straightforward. A law that is hard to understand is difficult to follow and is honored more in breach than in observance. While a law that strives for simplicity may trade off coverage of some more complex and sophisticated situations, a clearer and more disciplined set of principles is obtained for the vast majority of circumstances. A commercial law best serves its society when it serves the regular and normal circumstances rather than the obscure and rare.
2. Compatibility. To the extent appropriate, a new leasing law should be drafted with a view to existing law and leasing practices. A proposal in the law for change does not necessarily mean or imply ithat existing approaches are "wrong"; rather, such new proposals in a leasing law should be made with a desire to improve and further economic development of the domestic economy through increased availability, flexibility, and suitability of lease financing mechanisms.
3. Effectiveness. The leasing law has to work if it is going to be effective. While simplicity and practicality enhance effectiveness, effectiveness as a guiding principle means that parties engaging in lease transactions will have greater confidence as to the legal treatment and consequences of their leasing contracts as a result of the leasing law. While not every possible leasing structure can be encompassed by a leasing law (especially one which espouses simplicity as one of its guiding principles), an effective leasing law will enhance the predictability of transaction treatments and will provide a stronger base for hypothesizing the treatment of the unique.
4. Practicality. The leasing law must be practical. Whenever possible, it ought to accommodate existing business practices and understanding. Generally, the law ought to reflect the business of leasing rather than to artificially direct it. In other words, the law should not attempt to reinvent the industry from a brand new mold.
5. Longevity. The leasing law should have a reasonable life such that it does not have to be repeatedly rewritten in short order. That is not to say that regular and periodic revisions will not be needed; they will-- especially for an industry as dynamic and changeable as leasing. Yet, it is hoped that the basic structure and concepts of the law will serve useful for some time to come.
© Steven Gilyeart. 1991-98. All Rights Reserved.
Updated 13 May 1998
Ссылка на список документов, имеющих непосредственное отношение к лизингу, находится на главной странице этого раздела сайта.